Launched in 1998 as the “Drilling and Sawing Division” of well established Lancashire based structural repair specialists, Ram Services Limited, we provide a dedicated Diamond Drilling, Sawing and Controlled Demolition service to the water resources, power generation, construction and civil engineering industries.
We maintain the flexibility and personal touch of the smaller operator, but offer the same wide range of expertise, plant and equipment as our larger competitors.
Use the following links to open additional web pages on our “Diamond Division” whose services include…
- Diamond drilling of holes 25-1000mm diameter and to depths in excess of 10m
- Diamond wall / track sawing with blade diameters of up to 1600mm
- Diamond wire sawing
- Diamond floor and road sawing with blade diameters of up to 1200mm
- Diamond plunge sawing using blades of up to 1200mm and to depths in excess of 5m
- Diamond ring and chain sawing
- Hydraulic crunching and breaking of concrete using hand held, robot and machine held rigs
- Robotic controlled demolition using Brokk 90 tracked implement carrier
The Structural Repair and Diamond Division arms of the company complement one another to provide a wide ranging, in-house multi-disciplined approach, through which the reinstatement or making good operations commonly required following intrusive diamond drilling/sawing/demolition operations can be combined into one package of work.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY …
NS – Black and Veatch – Aug 16.
Thank you for the great performance that your team has done for the concrete cutting.
Excellent performance, excellent attitude, very professional and positive attitude is what describes your team currently carrying out concrete cutting at Oldham WWTW …. worked so hard and safely against all odds.
Thanks for the professionalism shown on this element of work.
ST – PMP Limited
Gents just a note to say thank you for the fantastic quick response at our Dalmuir site, your guys were timely and professional on site with no issues or concerns given to us at all.